- Log in to Skyward
- Click my account at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Then at the bottom of the page under e-mail notifications check off the box to receive the progress reports daily or weekly. The same applies to the attendance.
Please note if you do not have a user Id or password call the main office at 401-233-1120. One will be given to you, so you may access your child’s information.
Parents that would like to receive weekly or daily notifications by e-mail regarding their child’s progress must check off the box in their Skyward account to activate it.
Skyward gives parents, students and teachers access to student data information including grades, attendance, class schedules and other pertinent information. This will be the primary resource for parents to keep track of student performance. Report cards will be sent home four times per year but all other academic information will be confined to the portal.
When a parent/guardian logs into Skyward, you will see information about all of the students you are legally associated with. Class schedules, attendance and grades can be viewed. In addition, schools post important information on the home page, such as events, notices, etc. Skyward allows real time grade data and report cards to be viewed online and printed. For additional information go to or to register for an account: https://skyward.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsedunorthprovidenceri/seplog01.w To obtain a NPSD Skyward account, the parents or legal guardians of Middle School students must:
- Complete a NPSD Skyward Agreement Form
- Return the completed form in person to the main office of the Middle School
- Show your picture ID with current address to the school secretary (if the current address is not listed on the ID – Bring a utility bill with current address listed)
My School Bucks Login
Easily pay for school Meals: My School BucksPlease note if you do not have your child’s State ID # call the main office at 401-233-1120.
Goal: To Improve Student Achievement in all Areas
- To continue the use of a schoolwide “Thinking Maps” program to increase our students’ ability to organize and communicate their thinking across disciplines. Teachers and students will complete a twelve-week rollout plan starting each September.
- Students and teachers will utilize Chromebooks on a daily basis in blended learning classrooms to increase student achievement through rigorous content specific lessons and activities.
- Students and teachers will use “Renaissance Accelerated Reader” and “Accelerated Math” to improve math and literacy skills across grade levels.
- Teachers will utilize content planning periods to analyze formative and summative assessment data in order to improve teaching and learning.
- To continue to implement our HOPS (Homework, Organization & Planning Skills) program to increase our students’ planning and organizational skills.
Goal: Ongoing Professional Development for Staff
- To provide professional development on blended/personalized learning and technology integration
- To provide professional development on “Thinking Maps.”
- To provide professional development on “Renaissance Accelerated Reader” and “Accelerated Mathematics.”
Goal: Forge Partnerships with Parents & Community
Communicate and partner with parents and other members of the community to prepare our students to be responsible and engaged citizens.
- Hold monthly parent council meetings
- Develop a PTO (Parent Teacher Organization)
- Foster relationships with local businesses that specialize in areas that would benefit our mechatronics program